Monday, April 18, 2011

The starting point of all achievement is desire.

Starting something new, that you have never done before, can usually be pretty frustrating.  Today, I decided to start a life-style and fashion blog.  Which with the help of my photographer friend, Tyler Nevitt, shouldn't be too discouraging.  I have been a freelance fashion designer/stylist for a few years now, and it seems to be very relevant for me to document and share my own personal style.

Welcome to Black Gloss Blog, and enjoy!

With downtown Phoenix getting warmer by the minute and clothing selection becoming scarce, it was time to enjoy a knit dress and leather booties one last time.




{{dress; designers closet by billabong, cuff; vintage, booties; sam edelman}}

all photos by tyler nevitt; tylernevitt.co

No comments:

Post a Comment